Hey everybody. I'm getting a 500 error code (Internal Server Error), that doesn't tell me anything about why the error happened. Naturally I looked to the error.log but that contained nothing. At this point I decided to try "LogLevel notice" to up the verbosity and number of messages written to the error log, and still nothing. The real pain about this problem is it seems to happen no matter what file or directory I'm requesting, and if I refresh it comes through fine, every time. Obviously I can't fix the problem if I can't find it. Does anybody have any ideas on common things that may cause this, or how I might be able to get the log to actually log the error?