ChiaTzung Liu -??? wrote:
Hi..

My configuration directive is showed as following:

./configure \
        --without-apr \
        --without-apr-util \

And I got the error message "checking for APR... configure: error: --with-apr
requires a directory to be provided".

Right

Anyone knows how to remove apr package?? Thanks!!!!!!

Nope - not possible.  It's as much a part of httpd as the posix API is for most
C programs.  You either build the distributed apr/apr-util, or you point to an
installed apr/apr-util.

All the contents of the old src/ap library contents and more went into apr.