I sure there are some decent Web servers available for Macs, especially the recent ones that are Wintel-based and use OS/X (which is FreeBSD-based), even though Macs are only targeted as artsy-fartsy workstation and home-user systems. If you have to drop it, I'd choose a Linux distro, especially since you don't already have Windows software to which you're hog-tied. There's 20,000 files in the Debian software repository.

Mark
(Currently migrating his Windows Apache blog server to Ubuntu)

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Need help
From: Tyler() <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:37:38 AM

Thanks, but I only have Macs..
Should I get Windows or Linux?
I don't know if an emulator would work, or if I would just have to get a pc

Mark A. Craig wrote:
DynDNS does not charge for a basic account.  They have "value added"
services for which they do ask compensation, though. I have a DynDNS account that I got free earlier this year, so unless they've made a recent change - and my last visit to the site a few weeks ago didn't hint at it - then their basic service is still free, and allows linking up to five domains.

Mark