  From: Joshua Slive
  To: users@httpd.apache.org ; Grant Peel
  Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] php and suexec

  On 10/24/07, Grant Peel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > Understood,
  >
  > BUT suexec will not allow a script to be written to outside the users home
directory ... right?

  I have no idea what you mean with that sentence.

  Suexec is very strict about what scripts it will LAUNCH. But once a
  script is started, it is free to do anything that is allowed to its
  user.

  Joshua.

  " from the digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Total Control Panel  Login
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Message Score:  50   High (60): Pass
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  My Spam Blocking Level:  High  Medium (75):
Pass
             Low (90): Pass
           Block messages from this sender (blacklist)

        This message was delivered because the content filter score did not
exceed your filter level.