From: Melanie Pfefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:03 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] apache 2.2.4 and ldap on solaris 10 sparc

Hi Eric,all

I didn't get your answer:
1] so ldap sdk should be under /opt/apache/lib? If so, how to download
them?

2] and what with-ldap-include will have to point to?

3] Finally, once we use
--enable-authnz-ldap
--enable-ldap
--with-ldap
--with-ldap-include
--with-ldap-lib

and make/make install ends without warnings, can we say that ldap is
"integrated" in apache? and all we have to do is to point to ldap server
using AuthLDAPURL?

Many thanks