Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion. Yes i am save the file as .php . I am able to
get info to use this script in php file <?php phpinfo(); ?> and i was also
attached the phpinfo out put file in this mail.When i was trying to run this
script then browser gives internal server error(500) in title
bar.Andnothing is displayed in browser. I am successfully install
Apache on my
machine. And when i try to run http://localhost/ browser displayed its
works! message.

Thanks,