For logrotate, you need root access to setup....

             Michael
             McGlothlin
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             .com>                     users@httpd.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             14/11/2007 11:19
                                       Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] rotatelogs clean
                                       up
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   e.org

Does LogRotate not work?

http://kavlon.org/index.php/logrotate
> Hey Ben,
>
> Did you ever come up with an answer to your question below?
>
> Thanks,
> JT
>

> Benjamin Adams wrote:
>
>> Apache 1.3.33
>> I have:
>>          ErrorLog '|/usr/sbin/rotatelogs "/private/var/log/httpd/
>> sites/domain.com/error_log.%Y%m%d" 86400'
>>          CustomLog '|/usr/sbin/rotatelogs "/private/var/log/httpd/
>> sites/domain.com/access_log.%Y%m%d" 86400' combined
>>
>> in my conf so logs are created daily.
>> If I want them cleaned up weekly how would I do that?
>> Ben

>>    "   from the digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Michael McGlothlin
Southwest Plumbing Supply