Hey guys,

As I'm upgrading my servers (Debian Etch) to apache 2.2.6 I'm wondering what optimizations can be done at compile time. I bet there are some aggressive gcc flags or other tricks. Almost everything that can be a module is a module in the Debian Apache. Since I only load the modules I really need, it would not make any sense to already eliminate in ./configure, right?

Are there any other ways to decrease the amount of memory apache uses?

Regards,
Samy