Hello all,

I enabled PHP processing of .html files by adding "AddType
application/x-httpd-php .html" to my httpd.conf file.  Now the
mysite.com/manual page comes up blank.  Any ideas?

Would someone shoot me over a link with info on how to control the
/manual page (restricting access, etc.)?  I've tried googling for that
information, but keep getting the man pages.

Thanks a ton!

Cory