  From: Boyle Owen
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:08 AM
  Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] .htaccess and Server Side Includes

  Simplest:
  Cut the SSI handler line(s) from the main config and then copy-paste
  them in each VH as required, leaving them out of the VHs that use the
  .htaccess files.

  Rgds,
  Owen Boyle

  > TIA,
  >
  > -Grant

  > " from the digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and
any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any
hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.

  " from the digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

              Total Control Panel Login