  From: Bhakta
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 4:57 AM
  Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] apache2.2

  Hi List
  How do I install apache2.2.6 in freeBSD through ports.

  Bhakta

  " from the digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

              Total Control Panel Login

                    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Message Score: 50 High (60): Pass
                    My Spam Blocking Level: High Medium (75): Pass
                   Low (90): Pass
                    Block this sender / Block this sender enterprise-wide
                    Block httpd.apache.org / Block httpd.apache.org
enterprise-wide

              This message was delivered because the content filter score did
not exceed your filter level.