Hi All

I have installed apache2.2.3 on Windows XP and am using rotatelogs.exe for
ErrorLog directive like

  httpd.conf
  ---------------
  ErrorLog "| C:/test/logs/rotatelogs.exe C:/test/logs/%Y%m%d_error.log 86400"
  ---------------

rotatelogs.exe seems working correct, but I can't delete the log files from
command prompt.

  ---------------
  C:\test\logs>ls
  20071130_error.log  rotatelogs.exe

  C:\work4\logs>del 20071130_error.log

  C:\test\logs>ls
  20071130_error.log  rotatelogs.exe

I would like to delete old log files by script for maintenance work. To delete
old logs by script, I need to kill all rotatelogs.exe process. How can you
handle this? Before execute "del" command, I can delete them from Windows
Explore. After "del" command, I can't. Why?

Regards,
Kenji Kikuchi