I have a site that uses PHP5 and when trying to access the site, the php
wants to download instead of run. It seems something is not configured
in apache 2 for php. The site is mytimewithgod.net and a phpinfo file is
at mytimewithgod.net/phpinfo.php but that does not run either. The logs
do not show anything that helps. I have php5 and mod_php installed and
have restarted apache. I also have loadmodule php5_module and the path
to the module in loadmodule.conf