Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]

The actual "problem" is the popup window Javascript script being written
 back to the Web client which forces a new web page to be created, which
forces the previous web page to "clear". This scenario does not use
Javascript embedded in the original HTML form to create the popup. It
merely passes all data to the "method script" which in turn opens up a
new window for the popups. When looking at the source view of the
original page after the popups appear, the Javascript script is all that
is in it, which is correct. I am trying to NOT have to rewrite the
entire original page in conjunction with writing out the popup
Javascript script, but don't see any other way to create a popup without
forcing a new web page. I have looked a little at DHTML, but can't see
(yet) a way to use it to refresh the original page with a popup
displayed. I don't want to reset the original page as most of the form
information can, and may be, reused.