> On Dec 8, 2007 5:16 PM, Eric Covener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Dec 8, 2007 3:22 PM, Rocco Scappatura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >         ProxyRequests off
>
> Whoops, snipped the wrong line.

Thanks Eric,

I just forgot what I read previous about the directive ProxyPass. Sorry.

Now I have the problem of avoiding proxing for the URLs of the icons,
stlylesheet and so on, thta awstats uses:

        ProxyPass /cgi-bin/awstats.pl !
        ProxyPass /awstatsclasses/ !
        ProxyPass /awstatscss/ !
        ProxyPass /awstatsicons/ !

Unluckly, this not work. The key is how to tell Apache that all the URLs
starting by (eg) /awstatsicons/ don't have to be proxied.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

rocsca