De : Marko Asplund [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : dimanche 9 décembre 2007 22:18
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Reverse proxy cache control problems

After reading a bit more on what RFC 2616 says about Cache-control I figured
out it was apparently the
Cache-Control: max-age=0

header the browser was sending that made mod_cache not use the cached copy even
though the server was returning
Cache-Control: max-age=3600

After switching the line to
Cache-Control = s-maxage=3600

caching seems to be working as planned.

Another option would've been to use the following configuration directive:
CacheIgnoreCacheControl On

marko