Hi apache users,

I am trying to setup a reverse proxy. I have followed a few of the guides
and it has worked a charm but now I am trying to dom something a little
different.

I have an apache2 website with all the right modules loaded for reverse
proxying called running on makebelieve site receive.company.org as a virtual
host.
This site does not serve any data whatsoever.

I have an internal web server also running apache2 called makebelieve name
app.company.org. This machine is not internet addressable.

There is a cgi-bin script on this machine that is addressable internally by
http://app.company.org/cgi-bin/acceptdata.cgi and this works fine and
accepts the data via a POST.

I want to reverse proxy and rewrite the above so that a POST to
http://receive.company.org gets reverse proxied to
http://app.company.org/cgi-bin/acceptdata.cgi

Is this possible?

Many thanks