De : pdt_p [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 10 décembre 2007 13:37
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Enquiry about Reserve Proxy

Hi....

I have setup a reserve proxy in my working environment.
I use Apache 2.2.6 and mod_proxy_html 3.0.0. I run this on windows xp.
I do have a webserver running on difference subnet. I try to put the reserve
proxy for that webserver(the one on difference subnet).
I have follow the tutorial in this website :
http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies
I am able to render the page through the proxy but some images and css is
missing. seems like the path is not right.
this is my setting:

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
    ProxyRequests Off

    <Proxy *>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </Proxy>
ProxyHTMLLogVerbose On

ProxyPass / http://147.76.10.23/
ProxyPass /sss/ http://147.76.10.23/ss/
ProxyPass /ssss/ http://147.76.10.23/ss/ssss/

ProxyHTMLURLMap http://147.76.10.23/ /
ProxyHTMLURLMap http://147.76.10.23/ss /ss
ProxyHTMLURLMap http://147.76.10.23/ssss /ssss

<Location />
        ProxyPassReverse /
        SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /      /
                RequestHeader    unset  Accept-Encoding
</Location>
<Location /ss/>
        ProxyPassReverse /
        SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /      /ss/
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /ss      /ss
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /ss/      /ss/
                RequestHeader    unset  Accept-Encoding
</Location>

<Location /ssss/>
        ProxyPassReverse /
        SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /      /ssss/
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /ssss      /ssss
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /ssss/      /ssss
                RequestHeader    unset  Accept-Encoding
</Location>
</IfModule>

* Any Idea why some images and css is missing and some is working properly
(can be loaded as what I expected)? is there any settings that I miss?
  since the page that I request is containing a frame, is that any setting
is required since some frame source is in the same level as root,ex:
http://147.76.10.23/mysource1.html, and some source come from the lower
level, ex: http://147.76.10.23/ss/mysecondsource.html?

* The other issue is, when I request this page thrugh IE, The page can be
rendered but If i request it thorugh FireFox, the HTML code is display. any
idea?

* If I modify  :
    - "ProxyPass / http://147.76.10.23/";  to "ProxyPass /app1/
http://147.76.10.23/";
    - "ProxyHTMLURLMap http://147.76.10.23/ /" to "ProxyHTMLURLMap
http://147.76.10.23/ /app1"
    -  " <Location />
              ProxyPassReverse /
              SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
              ProxyHTMLURLMap  /      /
              RequestHeader    unset  Accept-Encoding
          </Location>
        " to "
           <Location /app1/>
                ProxyPassReverse /
                SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
                ProxyHTMLURLMap  /      /app1/
                ProxyHTMLURLMap  /app1  /app1
                RequestHeader    unset  Accept-Encoding
           </Location>
       "
   So when I request in the web browser the url change from http://hostname/
to http://hostname/app1/
   By doing this what is render in the web browser is all the css and image
link is not found? any idea?

Thank you very much in advance.

Pdt