Hi,

I been asked to migrate a software localisation website from Fedora 9 to
Centos 5. Unfortunately much of the content of the site was developed using
FrontPage on windows.  I'm having trouble with the display of some
characters. For instance the apostrophe in english text and accents in
spanish. These are appearing as a black diamond with what appears to be a
question mark inside.

I've gone through the httpd.conf file on the original web site and tried
within reason to make the new one as similar as possible.

I've disabled the DefaultLanguage

# DefaultLanguage nl

and the AddDefaultCharset

#AddDefaultCharset UTF-8