Hi..

I forgot to mention, the reason why I asked about this dynamic URL because I
have more than 1 internal server and the ip address/hostname for each
internal server that I have to connect to is returned from url parameter.
for example:
  -  http://<myReveseProxyHostName>/testing/myserverB/otherPath -->
http://myserverB/otherPath
   - http://<myReveseProxyHostName>/testing/192.168.0.88/otherPath -->