Hi,

Joel Carlos Martinho Alexandre (DSI) wrote:
> I already tried that.
>
> Didn't work.
>
> Maybe it's another thing.
>
> With wget, i does 3 request just to get one page. The first two return
> 401 and only the third is giving a 200. Maybe ab, for some reason, isn't
> trying enough times to authenticate.
>
> In AB with verbose active, I can see it only tries one time.

IIRC correctly you mentioned that you were using 'windows integrated
authentication'.  Try using something standard like basic authentication
on your web server and then retry.

HTH,

                                Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AgustaWestland                  http://www.whl.co.uk/

Disclaimer: This message does not necessarily reflect the
            views of Westland Helicopters Ltd.