On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:20:06 -0500
"Ryan Barnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yep, modsecurity's audit_log can capture full request bodies if you
> desire and this would include the filename data from the
> multipart-form-data upload sections.

Last time I looked, mod_security didn't support streaming, so anything
involving scanning a request or response body becomes horribly
inefficient as the size grows.  Has it moved on from there?
If not, the OP would be better off doing it in CGI (unless all the
files are definitely small).

> On 13/12/2007, Jean-Christophe Roux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The users of my site can upload images using regular html forms. I
> > would like to log the uploads so that I know such IP address at
> > such time has uploaded such file.

You mean you want IP addresses associated with filenames?  Bear in
mind that IP addresses don't correspond with users, even loosely.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/