I am having an issue redirecting a domain, twice? The general layout is I have www.domain.com and domain.com redirect to https://domain.com, the problem I am having is how to have https://www.domain.com redirect to https://domain.com without giving a certificate error saying the certificate is for domain.com and _not_ www.domain.com? Thank you for any help on this.

--
Regards,

Ryan Klein