Florian,

I had sent this email from Nabble and after about 30 minutes I came back to
see what's up and I saw that my email is not sent yet and Nabble offered me
to resend it. And then most probably Nabble has been able to send both
messages to Apache. Apologies for that, but at the same time, your
pre-assumption that I have submitted this email twice to Apache
intentionally, and based on pre-assumption teaching me the ethics of using
mailing lists is annoying. If I had routinely misused the mailing list, then
you could blame me and teach me about ethics. No offense here, but that's
annoying.

And thanks for the response.

Regards,
EWD