Hi list!

I've got two computers connected into a local network. When I had only one
of them apache worked fine. Since i reinstalled windows and configured the
network either apache or IIS that i also tried to use dont work at all. In
apache log file i found no messages about any errors - by itself it works
correctly as it turned out to be. I installed apache as service. The service
status is also ok. When i try to open http://localhost/  I get an empty page
or some message telling that localhost is inaccessible. I hope that someone
here has already run into some similar problems so i'll be looking forward
to hear from you.

Serj I