One of my webservers has started acting up, and I'm not entirely sure what's going on. It seems to act as if it's under very high load, even occasionally reaching MaxClients and shutting down, despite the fact that it doesn't appear to be seeing *that* much traffic (at least it's no more than usual). I've been keeping an eye on /server-status, and at one point when I noticed it starting to spiral down again, there were a lot of requests listed in /server-status that had no host, no vhost, and no request. Those fields were just dots. I'm really not sure what this indicates, but was hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. I tried enabling MaxRequestsPerClient and lowering the KeepAliveTimeout, but the issue still seems to be present. This is Apache 1.3.34 on FreeBSD. It's been running for over a year without hiccup until this week.