I'm still not having any luck with my apache config for PHP5.  I am still
getting a blank page when viewing http://localhost/phpinfo.php
I have the following in my http.conf
<IfModule mod_php5>
PHPIniDir "C:/WINDOWS"
<Location />
AddType text/html .php .phps
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
</Location>
<IfModule alias_module>
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin/"
    ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/PHP"
</IfModule>
<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
<IfModule mime_module>
Action application/x-httpd-php "/PHP/php.exe"
    AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php
</IfModule>

Can anyone suggest a remedy?

Thanks