I'm using httpd with Apache axis2c.there's a problem with some of httpd
processes when i'm keep on sending requests to the server for two or
three days.I have figure out that there are some  httpd processes which
takes lot of memory and keep on that memory when we are not sending
requests to the server.Then i want to know is there any configuration in
httpd to kill all process time to time and create new once.Is there any
configurations for httpd process time.

Regs
lahiru