Hi there,

I'm experiencing a different behaviour of apache 2.2's mod_proxy compared to the one in 2.0. From my point of view the main difference is that 2.0 mod_proxy does not send the "Connection" request header to the backend, while 2.2 mod_proxy always sends "Connection: Close" regardles whether the backend connection goes through http or https. The question is if it's possible to use persistent connections from 2.2 mod_proxy to the backend (and thus force mod_proxy to send "keep-alive" in the Connection header)?

Any help would highly be appreciated, thanks,
Balint