Hi,

Thanks in advance if someone can help me bridge this gap in
configuring apache...

What I'd like to happen is have svn served over apache from the root
of my domain so I can access my <project> repository via
https://svn.webpossibilities.net/<project> but if someone accesses
https://svn.webpossibilities.net/ with a browser I want to serve
WebSVN. I actually have this working but only if I add <Location> for
each project. So now my config looks like:

<VirtualHost 67.207.135.103:443>
    ServerName svn.webpossibilities.net
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    SSLEngine On
    SSLCertificateFile /home/weposs/ssl/svn/apache.pem
    DocumentRoot /var/www/websvn/
    <Location />
        Options FollowSymLinks
        order allow,deny
        allow from all
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "Web Possibilities Subversion"
        Require valid-user
        SSLRequireSSL
        AuthUserFile /etc/apache2/dav_svn.passwd
        <IfModule mod_php4.c>
            php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
            php_flag track_vars On
        </IfModule>
    </Location>
    <Location /myproject1>
        DAV svn
        SVNPath /home/weposs/svn/myproject1
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "Web Possibilities Subversion"
        AuthUserFile /etc/apache2/dav_svn.passwd
        Require valid-user
        SSLRequireSSL
    </Location>
    ErrorLog /home/weposs/svn/logs/apache-error.log
    LogLevel warn
    CustomLog /home/weposs/svn/logs/apache-access.log combined
    ServerSignature On
</VirtualHost>

Problem is if I switch over to using SVNParentPath my entry for
accessing WebSVN doesn't work. I've tried really hard to research this
using the apache docs and various web resources to no avail.  My best
guess is to replace the myproject1 location with:

    <Location />
        DAV svn
        SVNParentPath /home/weposs/svn
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "Web Possibilities Subversion"
        AuthUserFile /etc/apache2/dav_svn.passwd
        Require valid-user
        SSLRequireSSL
    </Location>

It's probably really obvious why this doesn't work but I'm not sure
how to fix it so that it knows which entry I want. Maybe I just need
to rethink this and have one or the other located in a different
location than / ? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mike