Joshua,
There is?  I did not know mod_cache would clear out content based on a
higher level URL.

Example:

Assume mod_cache is caching the following dynamic content:

http://acme.edu/calendar/123/abc
http://acme.edu/calendar/123/def
http://acme.edu/calendar/123/ghi
http://acme.edu/calendar/123/jkl

http://acme.edu/calendar/124/mno
http://acme.edu/calendar/124/pqr

Ideally I would like to tell mod_cache to clear out all of calendar
123's content but not content found under calendar 124.  My
understanding is that I would have to know all of the actually dynamic
content URLs that have been cached for calendar 123.  I would then send
a header request that contained the appropriate attributes necessary to
request the refresh of the content for calendar 123.

Am I wrong in my understanding?  Does mod_cache remove content found
under a particular URL request.

Example:

If I sent a header request to the following URL that had the necessary
"clear cache" attributes:

http://acme.edu/calendar/123/

Would mod_cache remove all of the cached content listed above for
calendar 123 but continue to cache the content for 124?  Or would I have
to send a request to each URL listed above with the appropriate header
attributes in order to clear calendar 123's content?

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect
Web Services at Public Affairs