If you look in apache docs, you'd find:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/cgi.html#troubleshoot

Read from "Internal server error"...

If, after reading and trying the things on this page, you are still
stuck - post back with more details.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Thanks for you help.
>
> David KINER

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in
error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the
message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy
any hardcopies of the message. The sender's company reserves the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.