Hello all! Using apache 2.2.3 on SLES10/OES2. I am trying to use trace watch
"logging" app on our sites. I follow the instructions at the trace watch site
to install the php scripts and when trying to access the install script from my
browser, i get a 403 access forbidden error. The directory i created to house
the twatch app is owned by root and group root with 755 permissions (as are all
the other folders in the doc root that work with php). The 2 twatch folders are
owned by root and group root with 601 permissions. I have changed the folder
permissions to 777 and when accessing the install script then get a blank page.
What am i missing?