De : Snyder, Kevin N. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 30 janvier 2008 15:05
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] NOT Urgent

I have a small issue after upgrading from Apache 1.3.37 to Apache 2.0.49. A
small number of client terminals are locking up after a successful post. After
doing tons of trouble-shooting and researching the matter, I thought I would
try posing the question in this forum.

Can some tell me why the Apache 2.0 is sending a connection close instead of
the Keep-Alive value sent in the Apache 1.3? And yes, my keepalive directive is
on and set to 60 seconds in the Apache 2.0 instance.