I need the worker mpm configuration to identify the issue.

Harsha

India Technologies Administrator wrote:
#<IfModule proxy_module>
ProxyRequests Off
#ProxyVia Block
# <Proxy *>
#  Order deny,allow
#  Deny from All
#  Allow from localhost 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.*
# </Proxy>
#AllowCONNECT 5222 5050 995 993 465 5190 1863 6667 80 81 443 8080

#CacheEnable disk /
#CacheRoot "/usr/APACHE_FILES/CACHE/PROXY"
#</IfModule>

Since its slow, i have commented all lines to disable it temporarily.
The MPM is worker.