Joshua Slive wrote:
On Feb 5, 2008 2:04 PM, Scott Wilcox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Joshua Slive wrote:

 On Feb 5, 2008 12:08 PM, Scott Wilcox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 hey folks.

Server: Apache/2.0.61

For some weird reason, this URL rewrite isn't working and I can't figure
out why. Am I missing something completely?

RewriteRule ^/confirm/([a-zA-Z0-9_\-]+)$ /page_confirm.php?hash=$1

 What does the RerwriteLog say at an appropriately-high RewriteLogLevel?

 Hey Joshua,

 Its causing an internal server, with the message:

 RewriteRule: bad flag delimiters,

 I don't see any bad delimiters though.

Are you sure that particular RewriteRule is triggering the error? Are
there any non-printing characters hiding in there someplace?
Yep, definitely that rule, I'll check for any non printings tho too.