On 06/02/2008, Sam Crawley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm looking to setup a reverse proxy with Apache 2.2 and mod_cache /
> mod_proxy. I need to be able to do the following things:
>
> 1. Force an item in the cache to expire now (i.e. the next time someone
> accesses it, it will get it from the origin)

You're missing the fundamental point of http caching: that resources
can be cached by any agent on the wider web based on the constraints
(usually time based) of the original response. Any subsequent requests
can't affect that, for those proxies. I would guess that you'd be
better off getting your application to cache its responses to file.

--
noodl