Hi,

I've been having a dabble, using a perl module to handle some of our authentication requirements. I have the perl auth handler working successfully but the username is not logged in access_log.

I have the following code in my perl module:

my $username = "test_user";
$r->user($username);

return OK;

I can see from my PHP script that the REMOTE_USER variable has been set successfully.

I am using the following LogFormat for access_log:

LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined

Any pointers as to how I can get the username logged in access_log?

Many thanks in advance,

                                Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AgustaWestland                  http://www.whl.co.uk/

Disclaimer: This message does not necessarily reflect the
            views of Westland Helicopters Ltd.