From: Mike - W0TMW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 5:37:22 PM
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] HTTPD won't start. Fails with error message.

Connect to address 127.0.0.1 Connection refused.

"Lose not thy airspeed lest the ground rises up and smites thee." - Anon.

Richard de Vries wrote:
It appears something else is already listening on port 80 and as such Apache is
unable to bind to that port.

What happens when you do a "telnet localhost 80". Do you get connected?