Hi

I've recently installed apache on our server, and then added a webdav
folder, which was then made accessilbe through XP. I had no problems with
authentication, however if I try and open a PDF, text file, or any kind of
image by double clicking on the file in the folder view in XP, they don't
open. For text files and pdf's I get the following:

"There was an error opening this document. The filename, directory name, or
volume label syntax is incorrect."

However, if I open the file via it's required program, i.e adobe reader, by
navigating to the webfolder via File->Open, the file opens without any
problems.

Office documents open without any problem, so any ideas on what is going on?
Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Rich