Thank you Vincent for your answer.

Unfortunately, I already looked at mod_proxy... and it is not doing more than
mod_jk, at least on the topic I'm interested in. The Balancer manager enables
dynamic update of balancer
    members already present (setting the lb factor to shut them down for
exemple), what I need is a dynamic update of the balancer members list (Add or
remove members of that list).

The link you gave is a very good article. thank you.