Von: J. Peng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. Februar 2008 07:19
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] tuning

Most time (I'm sure it's 90%) the performance is descided by application,not
apache itself.
Even apache the default installion has good performance enough.
For us we need the higher performance really, so we develop our own webserver
(called Qhttpd), it's maybe not so standard, but can handle much more requests
at the same time than apache.