I tried to merged the tow different CA certificate files and added
OptRenegotiate to the directories ssl options - without any success.
Here's the new httpd.conf part:

    SSLEngine on
    SSLProtocol +SSLv3
    SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM:SSLv3
    SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/mydomain.crt
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/mydomain.key
    SSLCACertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/mydomain.ca-bundle
    SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

    <Directory  "/var/www/public/htdocs/protected">
      SSLVerifyClient optional
      SSLVerifyDepth 5
      SSLOptions +FakeBasicAuth +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData +OptRenegotiate
   </Directory>

Any suggestions what's the problem with IE7?