Hi list,

The below option spesified in the document_root/.htaccess have no effect.
Should it work? It may be my shared hosting enviroment that is messing up
this one. I see that all headers still have “Server: Apache”.
  Header unset Server

A related question, I cannot get the below option to work either. I think
that may be because of mod_negotiate. I know that that module initially
sat the header, but it should be possible to overwrite it?
  Header unset Content-Location

When I try to set a new Content-Location header—which should overwrite the
exsisting header and not create a new, according to the documentation—it
adds a new one in stead. So the below results in two Content-Location
headers, instead of one.
  Header set Content-Location "http://www.example.tld/document.html.en";

I know that mod_headers works, because the following header does work.
Unsetting it—commented out below—does work as it should too.
  Header set Test "Working"
  # Header unset Test

I do all my header modifcations at the bottom of the .htaccess file. So
order should not have anything to say.
--
Daniel Aleksandersen