On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:47:18 -0700 (PDT)
R C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> make log attached.
>

> Nilesh Govindrajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 07:52:34 -0700 (PDT)
> R C wrote:
>
> > I am trying to compile Apache 2.0.59 with mod-ssl and mo-ldap. After
> > looking thru the docs, I came up with the following compile string,
> > which I run from the extracted source directory : ./configure
> > --prefix=/opt/apache2 –-with-ldap
> > --enable-mods-shared=all –-enable-ssl –-enable-ldap –-enable-proxy
> > --enable-deflate | tee /var/tmp/config.log configure runs without
> > issues. I then run make as follows but it fails with some errors
> > about recursive use :
> > make | tee /var/tmp/make.log
> >
> > Not exactly sure what is wrong. I have previously compiled Apache
> > successfully on this platform without the ssl and ldap modules and
> > I'm not sure what I'm missing.
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!
> > Search.
>
> Please attach the log file here.
>
> BTW, it seems like you either don't have OpenSSL or LDAP development
> libraries.

It is clear that the problem is with LDAP only. Are you sure that you
have installed the LDAP development libraries ? On which OS are you
trying to compile it ?

use this command the attach the report here by directing it to a file -

find /usr/include /usr/local/include -name *ldap*

--
Nilesh G
India Technologies Administrator