Dragon stated:

"That means a copy of Apache is probably still running. You need to make
sure it is shut down before trying to restart it, Since you are doing this
in Windows, go into task manager and end any Apache processes in the task
list then restart."

...this is also a possibility. Either Apache is already running in an old
instance OR another daemon is listening/taking up port 80. Please
investigate within services.msc (START > RUN > services.msc). A small guide
to services.msc can be found here:
http://www.theeldergeek.com/services_guide.htm
Besides what I already told you to look for in the previous thread response.

Because only ONE application can bind to a port (in this case 80) at a time.
Find the other application and the issue should be solved if there are no
more underlying issues.

Sincerely,

Craig Huffstetler
& xarquid on FreeNode IRC