> And also when
> the process dies how do I make sure it releases the resource it had
> acquired.

>>This will happen automatically for most resources. Is there some
>>particular problem you are having?

Thanks for the update.My observation even after using MaxRequestPerChild
param setting to non zero.What I see the process gets killed but there is no
increase in free memory.

Another observation is RSS size of Apache process is around 15MB but free -m
gives much more resource occupied considering only Apache is running in the
particular box.

Regards
-A