From: Yavor Trapkov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 10:30 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Loadbalancing/stickysession/Source_IP

Hello,

I'm using mod_proxy balancer, and I need to redirect all requests coming from a
user to the same backend server.
Our application does not setup cookies and in this sense does not rely on
sessions in order to work with requests sent from webclients that reject
cookies.
I set up my own session variable which I use for stickysession=SrvID, and
roite=srv1,2,.. it seems to work, but I still need to cover cases if/when the
webclient
does not use cookies.
My question is, how can I configure mod_proxy balancer to also use the source
IP address to stick to a particular backend server, without using cookies.

Many thanks