I have Apache installed and working. The only problem is my includes aren't
being parsed. I have the following in my config file:

I have the Directory set as:
<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks Includes
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
</Directory>

And also:
AddType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml

I'm only interested in using .shtml files with SSI. Nothing else. Can anyone
help with why the includes aren't being parsed?

Thank you!

Checked by AVG.
8:56 AM