Hi,

I am having problems with a client certification, having two certificates
(root and intermediate) as you can see below.

When I try to sign this certificate I get this error:

[Wed Apr 09 15:53:35 2008] [error] Certificate Verification: Error (2):
unable to get issuer certificate
[Wed Apr 09 15:53:35 2008] [error] Re-negotiation handshake failed: Not
accepted by client!?

In my conf.d/ssl.conf file I have configured the following.
I think this is where I do things wrong?

<Location /servlets/*>
        SSLVerifyClient require
        SSLVerifyDepth 2
        SSLCACertificateFile
/etc/pki/tls/certs/xxx_e-legitimation_Root_CA_v.cer
        SSLCACertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/xxx_Inter_Root_CA_v.cer
</Location>

(I did exactly the same thing with another client certificate that only had
one certificate and that worked fine), so this is the only difference in
configuration I have done and that is why I dont include all the other
configuration.

Any suggenstions?

Thanks

Cheers